NOTE: NOW OFFERING $2000.00 HIRE ON BONUS FOR ALL TERMINAL LOCATIONS!! CALL FOR DETAILS
Evergreen Transport is a great and viable company to be employed by. It is important to us that you are home with your family as much as possible, so we work with our drivers to achieve this goal. For applications you can call us 1-251-226-6911, and ask for recruiting or apply on-line.
- Stop off Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Demurrage Pay
- Family Time: We give all of our drivers the ability to get home almost every night.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental
- Option to Purchase Short Term Disability
- Option to Purchase Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan/Dependent Care Spending Account
- Weekly Direct Deposits or Com Data Card
- Com Data Cards for Fueling
- International Day Cabs
- International Day Sleepers
- Kenworth Day Cab
- Kenworth Day Sleepers
- Mack Day Cabs
- Mack Sleepers
- Volvo Day Cabs
- Volvo Sleepers
- Driver orientation is performed at the terminal you are domiciled.
- The length of orientation is a minimum of two days.
Items to bring to Orientation
- New Hire Paperwork
- Driver’s License
- Document that establishes identity for I-9 form purposes
- Document that establishes authorization to work in the United States
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit
- Rubber Sole Boots
- Money for Expenses
- Road Atlas, Pencils, Rulers, Calculator, Log Book Holder, Notebook.
We are a diversified truckload carrier based in Evergreen, AL. We have four other operations facilities in Alabama; Calera, Leeds, Evergreen, and Mobile.
We are mainly a dry bulk tank fleet, but we also have flatbed and end dump fleets as well.
To qualify as an "experienced driver", an applicant must have at least one year of recent "tractor-trailer" experience. We offer a $2000.00 hire on bonus for drivers based out of our three Alabama locations Leeds, Calera, Mobile and Midlothian, Texas facilities. However, this is for "experienced" drivers only.
We offer a competitive pay package, BCBS, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc... Our drivers are local and regional in which 95% of them are home every night.
CALL ELAINE BOOKER AT 1-251-226-6911 FOR EMPLOYMENT NOW!